- 10 Peaches
- 25 Cups of Sugar
- 1 Cup Yeast
- 5 Gallons of Water
- 15 Limes (Juice Only)
- Wine or Distillers Yeast
- 1 1/4 Large Watermelon
- 1 1/4 Cup of Chopped Golden Raisins
- Start by extracting juice form watermelon and peaches making sure to save pulp.
- Next boil the pulp in 5 quarts of water for half an hour.
- After boiling, strain and add water to extracted juice.
- Let cool to lukewarm temperature and add water until you have a total of 5 gallons.
- Add in all other ingredients to primary fermentation vessel omitting the yeast.
- Cover with cloth and let sit for 24 hours.
- After 24 hours add yeast and stir daily for the next week.
- Strain off raisins.
- Lastly fit on fermentation trap and let sit for 4 more weeks.